Are you working in an environment where unwanted touching or offensive jokes and comments are normal? Is a boss or colleague making unwanted sexual advances? Are you being humiliated in front of colleagues? You deserve to work in an environment free of harassment and bullying. The law insists that employers hear any complaints and take the right steps to stop the harassment. If they don’t then our experienced employment solicitors can help you hold them accountable.
Examples of bullying/harassing behaviour include:
- Spreading malicious rumours, or insulting someone by word or behaviour (particularly on the grounds of age, race, sex, disability, sexual orientation and religion or belief)
- Copying memos that are critical about someone to others who do not need to know
- Ridiculing or demeaning someone – picking on them or setting them up to fail
- Exclusion or victimisation
- Unfair treatment
- Overbearing supervision or other misuse of power or position
- Unwelcome sexual advances – touching, standing too close, the display of offensive materials, asking for sexual favours, making decisions based on sexual advances being accepted or rejected
- Making threats or comments about job security without foundation
- Deliberately undermining a competent worker by overloading and constant criticism
- Preventing individuals progressing by intentionally blocking promotion or training opportunities.
We know the law, and we know how to make the best of your situation. We ensure all our clients receive a prompt, responsive and sympathetic service.
If you require help then our Employment Solicitors will be able to assist you with your query. We will always aim to seek a solution or resolve your claim / matter outside of the Employment Tribunal. Our specialist Employment Solicitors understand that Litigation problems can prove extremely stressful and worrying, but ignoring these issues will not make them go away. If you are struggling with Employment matter, please Contact us for advice from our specialist solicitors.
Further reading The Law Society: Problems at Work
Our Clients Review
Friendly and very helpful team. Thank you Imran bhai
I have been to place and found it very professional. I would definitely recommend.
Wonderful services received, fully satisfied. Very good people
Excellent service, with personal attention, All the staff was quick and efficient. They helped me closely in a professional and friendly manner. Looking forward to getting help from them in the future.
A very warm and welcoming company put you at ease and where very professional in every way always kept myself up to date with case developments and advice I can highly recommend Privilege Solicitors for all your legal requirements an excellent company and team to work.
I would like to take this opportunity in thanking you for the very efficient and professional way that Mr Imran (privilege solicitors) have handled my case. Thank you for all the work you did for me.You are a credit to your firm and I would highly recommend you to anybody looking for your services.